Planning for the 9th annual Casino Game Night music fundraiser is underway! All band/chorus parents in grades 4-12 are welcome and encouraged to join in the fun.
- Casino Game Night is our sole fundraiser each year.
- We raise money to support the needs of the band and chorus students of Fowler School and Maynard High School. (501c3 charitable organization)
- Our event takes place this year on Saturday, November 4th at the Maynard Elks Club at 6:30 pm.
- Go to the Maynard Music Association on FB to read our year in-review for more information!
What YOU can do to help us reach our goal in support of our musicians:
- Attend planning meetings! Fun folks, food provided – EVERY MONDAY @ 7p location: 13 Sherman St!
- **Offer a prize, theme basket, auction item to the cause (families, book groups, neighborhoods with band kids…)
- **Take out an ad in the program and music programs for the year for your business
- **Sponsor a gaming table at the event – large ad!
- Attend the event! Vouchers are available October 1st ($40 per person/$70 for a pair includes $3000 in gaming chips for the evening) See the event posted on Maynard Music Association on FB
- Be a guest dealer for black jack or Texas Hold ’em – easy training provided
- Contact Bonnie via firstname.lastname@example.org to help!
- Your donations are tax deductible
**= Items needed by September 30th!!
Fundraising dollars in action last year!
What your support helped to do last year:
- Reduction the student cost of attendance at Great East Festival
- Purchase of t-shirts for Great East performance
- Purchase of performance wear for the Disney trip
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- Repair and cleaning of French horns, tubas, bari-saxophones, oboe, alto saxophones and more
- Commissioned a professional composition for enrichment learning
- Days with the Pros (master classes for HS musicians)
- Purchase of reeds and supplies
- Purchase of general music practice instruments
- Purchase of a percussion cabinet, amp
- Purchase of sheet music
- Updating of the awards display at the high school
- Support of community performances: Pep band, parades, Sip and Stroll, Arts Night
- Support of performance opportunities: Pops Night, Jazz Cafe, Farmers’ Market